Associate - IT (Demand Management Associate)
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over 2.5 Billion Euros revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bengaluru was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses. EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
POSITION TITLE: Associate - IT (Demand Management Associate)
REPORTING TO: Project Manager
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore, India
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Documentation skills with good exposure to productivity tools like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Knowledge on PMP or PRINCE2 an advantage
3-5 years experience in demand management or related
Good communication skills
ITIL V3 Foundation certified
- Working with IT Infra teams provisioning server, storage etc.
- Working with IT teams across multiple geographies a definite plus
Additional skills :
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken (German knowledge would be a plus and can be also trained on the job)
- High ability to work self-paced
- Thinking forward, ahead and out of the box
- High technical background but no specialists
- customer centered view
- some project and process management experience
- The successful candidate will have a self-motivated, get-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with team in Europe
- Will be an added advantage if worked on Laboratory related applications
Qualification : Any graduation
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CRITERIA:
Eurofins has a strong focus on Performance Management system. This includes quarterly calibrations, half-yearly reviews and annual reviews. The KPIs shall be set and may vary slightly between projects. These will be clearly communicated, documented during the first 30 days of your joining.
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd., Careers Page:
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd., office location:
Eurofins India office/service locations: