AX Technical Architect
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Handle Full cycle implementation of Dynamics AX 2012
Handle Project Estimation, Solution Validation, Technical Design, Development & Deployment
Actively promote high level of quality standards for the IT landscape being implemented at new Eurofins Drug Discovery and Bioanalytics Services business line.
Embrace Agile practices and adhere to Eurofins guidelines in all phases of the SDLC;5. Be a mentor, create and contribute to a good team spirit.
Involve along with the functional architect for the overall solution of the Project
Work closely with the functional architect, development manager and other Project stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are met.
Work closely with the infrastructure team to build and optimize hardware sizing requirements.
Support or execute data migrations activities in Dynamics AX 2012 environment using the Microsoft Data Migration Framework or other technologies.
Challenge & provide solutions for the requirements & functional designs as created by the functional team.
Provide guidance, coaching and support to the development team as questions or issues arise.
Communicate development guidelines to development resources.
Monitor development activities to ensure development guidelines provided by the architects’ council are being followed.
Promote development objects during build and test activities using XPOs, models and model Stores.
Build and/or copy new Dynamics AX environments as needed throughout the project.
Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics AX gap/fit solutions.
- BE Computer Science/MCA or any other Bachelor’s degree with the relevant experience.
- Overall 10 years of experience
- Should possess 3-5 of technical development & consulting experience in Dynamics.
- Should possess 3+ years of full cycle implementations of Dynamics AX handling 3-5 Projects.
- Should have handled a team size of 5-10 developers
- Complete knowledge on Core Dynamics AX development tools X++ Morphyx, AIF, SSRS, SSIS & SSAS
- Must possess Technical Microsoft Certifications in Dynamics AX and One or more functional certifications within Dynamics AX.
- Knowledge of finance, trade and logistics and either production or project accounting within Dynamics AX 2012.
- Proven project experience with AIF and/or services.
- Proven project experience modifying or creating new reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Understanding of Dynamics AX 2012 data structures.
- Technical experience with .NET, X++ or other OOP programming language.
- Understanding of RESTFul services and implementation of web services in AX for supporting integration between SOA applications.