Functional Analyst - 1 Vacancy
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
TITLE: Functional Analyst
REPORTING TO: Development Manager (for this Project)
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore, India
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Experience with business requirements, creating Epics, Themes and User Stories
- At least one full year of contribution to a single product / project a must.
- 4 to 6 years of experience as Business Analyst / Functional Analyst for software solutions in Development Project or product.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts (local business in Europe) to elicit, review and improve functional specifications (based on User Requirements), which should include functional tests description and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that User Stories are prepared and updated during the whole development process in order to always reflect developments to be performed.
- As required, Review Test Scenarios and Test Cases, providing input to specification.
- Ensure that extensive Test Cases are properly written / updated and validated in close collaboration with QA Test team for new or updated features.
- Functional Testing - Extensively test new functionalities delivered by the Development team before their delivery, report issues and follow up on them until delivered functionalities reach the expected level of quality.
- Escalate and follow-up on timely manner any and all issues that might be a blocker, issue deviation from SOP’s etc.
- Contribute to the troubleshooting, tests and documentation of selected applications functions, at a high quality level.
- Work with the development team to resolve issues.
- Strong experience in developing User stories, UI mock ups.
- Strong background in Software Development/Engineering
- Experience in testing the functionalities delivered by development team
- Hands on experience on SQL Server writing simple queries
- Knowledge on any UI mock creation tools
- Knowledge of SOA is advantageous
- Test Driven Development
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Fluent in English
- Scrum values : Commitment, Focus, Collaboration