Java Developer (1-Vacancy )
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
TITLE: Software Engineer
REPORTING To: Technical Lead
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To be Part of the product development team for one of our Key IT project. Assist in Designing, development, deployment activities of this application. Work closely with customers and co-workers at a global level.
We expect this role to contribute ‘significantly’ to the development of the new solution by understanding the business requirement and utilize the past experience and platform expertise to help onsite project team develop an appropriate IT solution for the business.
- Core Java, Spring
- Angular, Java Script, HTML5 programming
- Spring IOC (Dependency Injection)
- RESTful WebServices using Spring MVC
- Spring JDBC
- JPA – preferably with Hibernate
- JMS – Preferably using Spring
- Transaction Management using Spring
- Multi-threading in Java
- XML Parsing using SAX/DOM
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Linux/Unix
- Mockito or other Unit Testing framework.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- GemFire or any other caching framework.
- Drools or any other Rule Engine.
- Basic shell scripting.
PROFICIENCY IN USE OF TOOLS / IDE:
- Eclipse IDE.
- CI / CD tools like Jenkins, Maven, Git.
- Tomcat / JBoss.
- Graduation in Computer Science or any other equivalent degree.
- 3 - 5 Years of Work Experience on Global Projects.
- Candidate should be a technical hands-on person with proven experience in Product development.
- Understanding of Product Development Lifecycle and Agile Scrum
- Methodologies (detailed explanation is found below).
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation skills.
Methodology we have in place and expect to be used:
- Daily Agile Session with other developers directly involved.
- Continuous integration.
- Full automatic Build.
- Unit Testing Follow Development guidelines and coding style.
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CRITERIA: Eurofins has a strong focus on Performance Management system. This includes quarterly calibrations, half-yearly reviews and annual reviews. The KPIs shall be set and may vary slightly between projects. These will be clearly communicated, documented during the first 30 days of your joining.
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd office location:
Eurofins India office/service locations: