Principal Software Engineer - Web Developer (3- Vacancy)
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
TITLE: Principal Software Engineer
REPORTING TO: Development Manager for this Project
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
Candidates proficient in design, development and implementation for the next generation LIMS solution built upon Microsoft Stack
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain .Net Applications, including Browser based clients and Restful Services
- Integrate browser based applications with existing services.
- Work closely with customers and co-workers at a global level to understand business requirements and implement new solutions.
- C#, MS SQL Server, Restful services (Web API or WCF)
- Strong design concepts
- Proven ability and interest in building new application features and functionality, inter-operable with existing applications and infrastructure.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in Agile teams
- The successful candidate will have a self-motivated, get-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas, working with uncertainties; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Experience working with global teams.
- BE Computer Science/MCA or any other equivalent degree
- Should have extensive experience on Microsoft applications
- International work experience
- 7-10 Years of Experience
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CRITERIA: Eurofins has a strong focus on Performance Management system. This includes quarterly calibrations, half-yearly reviews and annual reviews. The KPIs shall be set and may vary slightly between projects. These will be clearly communicated, documented during the first 30 days of your joining.