Process Manager (Lead – Program Engagement)
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
POSITION TITLE: Process Manager (Lead – Program Engagement- 2 vacancies)
REPORTING TO: Engagement Lead (Program Governance, Methodology and Transformation Team)
WORKING LOCATION: Bengaluru
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Be an integral part of the Program Governance, Methodology and Transformation (PGMT) team, be flexible to take up assignments within the team such as improvement projects, pre-project engagement e.g. building MVPs, evaluating COTS via POCs, etc., IT QMS process improvements etc.
As needed engage with program(s) with project management expertise to support/ensure successful delivery
Proactively identify dependencies and collaborate with cross functional teams i.e. other programs, IT Infra, IT Security & EAO (Enterprise Architecture Office) teams to manage dependencies & risks
Act as single point of contact for cross functional requirements to identify, manage risks
Provide visibility on project/program progress status to various level of IT Management
Coach, Train project teams on process adoption
Conduct process audits as per plan to identify non-compliances and gaps
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 8-10 years of experience in software development, of which at least 3-5 years successfully doing project delivery management.
- Commanding project leadership and follow-through with delivery team resources, including Product Management, Operations and QA
- Strong customer focused, team oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting, trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications, presentations to management
- Deep project management practice experience & discipline with adherence to process in an agile/rapid development methodology
- Usage of agile-based (SCRUM) project management & collaboration tools is highly desirable (e.g. Microsoft TFS, SharePoint)
- Good understanding of various delivery life cycles
- Experience working with multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Project Management knowledge and experience
- Sound understanding of Process Frameworks like CMMI-Dev, SVC, AGILE SCRUM
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies(.Net) and technology landscape
- Expertise in MS office applications
- Excellent analytical, inter-personal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Project/Portfolio management tools like MS ProjectPreferred
- PMP certification highly desirable but not absolutely necessary
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) desirable
- Strong Technical background
- Knowledge of Project Management & collaboration tools like MSP, MS Project Server, SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and drive delivery with global senior management
- Attention to detail while keeping a global perspective, willing to deep-dive for data analysis
- Able to work efficiently and independently, within a multi-function team