Product Support Specialist (Product Support - CTMS/ EDC)
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that Our people are our assets and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
Position Title : Product Support Specialist (Product Support- CTMS/EDC)
Reporting To: Manager
Working Location: Bengaluru
ROLES AND RESPOSIBILITIES :
The main objective of this position is to manage applications suites that span Clinical Trials activities. It consists of 2 application suites provided by ArisGlobal and Viedoc and used by hundreds of users (Eurofins and non-Eurofins) located in European and Asian countries.
The overall objectives are:
- Responsible for the day-to-day business support for CTMS ,EDC and Supply management tools (Level 1 and Level2);
- Responsible of registering issues /questions on ticketing system;
- Responsible of investigating and solving issues/questions using existing SOPs else escalating the ticket to Product Owner.
- Responsible to support business (Level 1 and 2 help desk)
- Monitor 1st and 2nd level support queues and provide support to Key-Users (Eurofins and non-Eurofins)
- Register any request in ticketing system
- Categorize the ticket;
- Evaluate ticket ,if necessary, escalate ticket to appropriate teams ;
- Investigate and provide solutions using existing SOP or escalate ticket to Product Owner;
- Interact, whenever appropriate, with Product Owner to address resolution of issues;
- Perform overall system(s) monitoring, maintenance and configuration
- Ensure the ticket is managed according to service card (SLA/OLA);
- Participate to SOPs updates based on experience.
- Accountable to implements applications suite in Eurofins
- Main contact for applications suite providers;
- Interface between Business, IT Security ,IT Infra and IT providers;
- Maintain applications suite mapping documents ,aka architecture documents (Business, Functional, Application and Technology);
- Organize and support implementation and validation of application suites from GxP perspective in coordination with providers for new release and Division validation manager;
- Elicit and challenge the new business requirements with local key-users, Lab Manager and BU Manager.
- Establish SLA/OLA for both application suites.
- Maintain up to date validation documents, SOP, support process documentation ;
- Provide monthly reporting of Support team activities to Business.
- Perform training of newcomers on application suite including Investigator Sites users;
- Produce training material for applications supported and train key users;
- Produce SOP for Level 1/2 support;
- Ensure level 3 support during operational life cycle with applications providers support;
- Audit and review the use of the systems to ensure the implementation of the best practices processes;
- Escalate to provider and follow-up on timely manner any and all issues that might be a blocker, issue deviation from SOP’s etc.;
- Act as additional resource in case any additional tasks at application suite level;
- Support Investigator Sites on EDC;
- Collect, Assess, Formalize and Prioritize Business Requirements ;
- Evaluate the cost of new requirements with providers.
- Ensure consistency of applications suite with rest of Eurofins IT landscape;
- Contribute to IT and Business Processes improvements.
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CRITERIA:
- On time delivery of projects;
- Strong collaboration with
- Group IT (Security ,Infra ,EAO ,PMO);
- Application Suite Providers ,Establish strong partnership with providers;
- Satisfaction of Support team;
- Satisfaction of applications suite users