Senior QA Engineer (BI Test Engineer)
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing. It is also one of the global market leaders in agro-science, genomics, discovery pharmacology and central laboratory services. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
TITLE: BI Test Engineer
REPORTING TO: QA Manager
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
At least 4+ years of experience in Testing in an IT environment preferably in an industrial or process driven environment and ideally in the laboratory industry.
- Perform manual & automation testing on GUI, Web based applications, Web Services and client–server widows based application
- Must have strong DB knowledge and should be able to write complex queries.
- Carry out test plans and test strategies to ensure that solution delivered is of high quality.
- Support Test Automation Engineers in the creation of Test cases for automation based testing.
- Perform sanity, Functional and stress based testing.
- work collaboratively with all stake holders like dev, qa,project manager,BA
- Escalate and follow-up in a timely manner about all blocking issues and issue deviation from SOP’s etc.
- Meet schedules and deadlines as per the project requirements.
- Responsible for status reporting and communicating with the immediate supervisor.
- Very good knowledge in SDLC and STLC process.
- Solid knowledge in manual testing and exploratory testing
- Good DB, SQL knowledge.
- Exposure agile/scrum methodologies
- C# programming experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in TFS/MTM would be appreciated.
- Prior experience in testing LIMS will be appreciated.
- Very good English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Ability to work in a complex international environment.
- Responsive problem solver and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- At ease with distant communications leveraging a wide array of technologies (shared code, documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail).
- Excellent analytical skills which allow him/her to quickly identify gaps in specifications and code.
PREFERED CANDIDATE :
- BE/MCA or any other equivalent degree.
- International work experience.