Senior Software Engineer (Cognos Analyst) 1- Vacancy
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
OPERATIONAL TITLE : IBM Cognos TM1 & BI Business Analyst
REPORTING TO: GFIT & Group Financial Controlling Manager (VPO)
REPORTING LOCATION: Nantes (France)
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore (India)
NUMBER OF FTE UNDER RESPONSIBILITY: 3
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Cognos TM1as the Group Financial Reporting tool.
- Work with Group Finance and business to analyze & understand financial reporting requirements. Based on this analysis, propose Cognos TM1 based reporting solutions.
- Perform detailed technical analysis and be capable of producing functional/technical requirements to ensure the successful delivery and support of various TM1 applications in coordination with the different customers.
- Design, code, test, and analyze TM1 applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying TM1 applications.
- Create reports and forms in TM1 Perspective and TM1 Web.
- Maintain access rights, master data and financial reporting template.
- Develop Cognos BI as the Group Financial Reports tool.
- Develop the reports to generate automatic emails.
- Develop the reports for mass-printing.
- Plan efficiently the delivery of the different projects.
- Supporting and training the TM1 user community
- Support users with training.
- Developing training materials & organizing training sessions.
- Provide ad hoc assistance on Cognos TM1 related questions.
- Research new technologies and best practices. Advise and recommend changes to existing IT policies, procedures and strategy.
- Manage the licenses follow up.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Very structured with strong organisational skills;
- Very accurate, highly reliable and eye for detail;
- Process oriented
- High level of energy, drive and passion to succeed;
- Pragmatic, proactive, flexible and adaptable;
- Fast learner;
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner in a fast changing organization;
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead from a distance/by phone
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player enjoying working in a small team.
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Engineering or equivalent.
- English (fluent written and spoken);
- Any additional language is an asset.
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the implementation of EPM software (IBM TM1, Oracle Hyperion (Essbase/ HFM), SAP BPC or BFC) including a minimum of 24 months of TM1 experience.
- Have a design and implementation experience in at least three TM1 project with emphasis on defining customer requirements and needs (e.g. ex-consultant in Accenture).
- Proven ability to develop cube based applications supporting a growing companies or a changing environment
- Ability to describe/ write in English business process specifications
- Have base line knowledge of all TM1 components and architecture.
- Have working knowledge of the IBM Cognos suite: Cognos BI or Cognos Controller or Cognos Analysis for Excel (CAFE).
- Be IBM Certified Advanced Solution Expert - Cognos TM1 or BI is a plus.