Senior Software Engineer (SSIS/SSRS Developer)
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
TITLE: Senior Software Engineer (SSIS/SSRS Developer)
REPORTING TO: Development Manager
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore, India
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main objective of this position is to deliver BI solution using SSIS and generating reports using SSRS.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 4-6 years of experience in SQL Server database development (data modelling, stored procedures, functions and query optimization) with BI development experience.
- 4 years of experience in SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) and ETL development.
- 4 years of experience in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Working knowledge of database-related performance tuning.
- Development experience using the .NET Framework and C#
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience in analysis, design and construction of data marts and data warehouses in SQL Server 2014/2016.
- Strong in T-SQL, Stored Procedures, error/exception handling and tuning of tables and views.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with all members of the agile team.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Strong experience in SSIS and SSRS.
- Strong background in Software Development/Engineering
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Fluent in English
- Scrum values : Commitment, Focus, Collaboration