Technology Expert (Identity & Access Management Lead)
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses. EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to design of the platform with architects.
- Plan for Change Management and integrate existing local identities with IAM Services.
- Set up platform supporting the IAM services.
- Provide technical expertise and support to other Programs to integrate EIMAS.
- Responsible for configuration, management, and support of EIMAS with careful regard to availability, connectivity, performance, and security.
- Architect and implement automation ensuring a consistent and reliable environment.
- Participate and oversee efforts in audits related to the Directory Services Infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology.
- English: Fluent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3-5 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator
- Experience running an IAM project and setting up an IAM iniatiative
- Previous professional experience in US or Europe highly desirable.
- Ability to meet pre-determined deadlines; must be a self-starter and be able to work independently as well as manage one or 2 resources.
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and the ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through completion. Must be able to react quickly and efficiently to production issues.
- Integration of 3rd party (vendor/homegrown) systems.
- Knowledge of IAM best practices.
- Knowledge of IAM solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of ADFS AD LDS, SAML, OpenID or similar single sign-on architecture.
- Expertise in Windows Active Directory infrastructure and all, related services (DNS, DHCP, Client, etc).
- Advanced Knowledge of security / integration patterns and best practices related to design and operation of DMZ hosted platform and applications.
- .NET development skill is a significant plus.