Technology specialist (Identity & Access Management Developer)
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses. EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the .net development for the EIMAS services.
- Responsible for providing a reference impelemntation and toolkit to facilitate the integration of the EIMAS services.
- .net developper
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology.
- English :Fluent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3-5 years of professional work experience as a .net developper
- Experience with IAM topic (ldap, SSO, IAM solutions)
- Previous professional experience in US or Europe highly desirable.
- Ability to meet pre-determined deadlines; must be a self-starter and be able to work independently as well as manage one or 2 resources.
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and the ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through completion. Must be able to react quickly and efficiently to production issues.
- Proficient in .net development
- Knowledge of HTML 5, Angular
- Exposure to Elastisearch kibana or similar technologies.