Technology specialist (Identity & Access Management Engineer)
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses. EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up components of the platform for the IAM services
- Configuration, management, and support of EIMAS with careful regard to availability, connectivity, performance, and security
- Contribute to workflow across change requests, documentation, ticketing, and meeting facilitation
- Efficiently troubleshoot/prioritize issues and contribute to a culture of root cause analysis
- Provide escalation support to the IT Service Desk support teams.
- Architect and implement automation ensuring a consistent and reliable environment.
- Provide technical expertise and support to other Programs to integrate EIMAS.
- Minimum of 2 years as System admin or dev ops engineer or application support expert
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology.
- English :Fluent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with an IAM solution.
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and the ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through completion. Must be able to react quickly and efficiently to production issues.
- AD architecture knowledge to create and utilize tools, configuration strategies, and automation .
- Hands-on development of SQL and PowerShell scripts or procedures to format and manipulate data in order to perform automation and reporting.
- Exposure to ADFS ADLS, SAML, OpenID or similar single sign-on architecture.
- Windows Active Directory infrastructure and all related services (DNS, DHCP, Client, etc.).
- Ability to evaluate and manage the health and performance of EIMAS.
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python,…).
- Chef, Jenkiins or similar devops tool.