Technology Specialist - Java (1 Vacancy )
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
For more details, please visit www.eurofins.com
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
TITLE: Technology Specialist
REPORTING To: Program Director
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
JOB SUMMARY: Candidates proficient in JAVA development & System Integration.
- Design, development and deployment of JAVA applications.
- Configuring, optimizing and supporting JAVA based middleware.
- Work closely with customers and co-workers at a global level to understand business requirements and implement new solutions.
- Strong experience in developing integration solutions using Apache Camel, Spring, OSGI.
- Strong experience in Java development based on Java7+, JUnit & Maven.
- Strong knowledge on System Integration.
- Background in integration including message queuing, integration flow development and web services would be appreciated.
- Experience in ESB environment utilizing component integration architectures, ideally with Apache ServiceMix, Apache Karaf, Apache Active MQ, Apache Camel and Apache CXF.
- Having working experience with Redhat JBoss Fuse 6.3, Redhat JBoss AMQ 6.3 and Fabric8.
- Experience with test driven development (TDD) & continuous integration.
- Working knowledge of XML and XSD design
- The successful candidate will have a self-motivated, get-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with team spread across Europe and North America.
- BE Computer Science/MCA or any other equivalent degree.
- Should have extensively worked on Java application development & System integration.
- International work experience.
- Willing to travel to Europe and North America for initial training and subsequent project related support.
- 5-7 years’ experience.
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CRITERIA:
Eurofins has a strong focus on Performance Management system. This includes quarterly calibrations, half-yearly reviews and annual reviews. The KPIs shall be set and may vary slightly between projects. These will be clearly communicated, documented during the first 30 days of your joining.
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd office location:
Eurofins India office/service locations: