Eurofins offers a comprehensive Inspection service pan India, services include third party inspection, Sampling and analysis, Cleanliness inspection and Pre shipment Inspection.
Eurofins Inspection service can help you to minimise the risk of importing merchandise that is deficient in quantity, or deviates from specifications in a customer order. We serve as your eyes and ears at your suppliers end and ensure that the merchandise shipped, meets your specifications.
Our inspection service scope
• Pre-Shipment Inspection
• Supervision of Loading
• Other Tailor-made Inspection Service
Products we cover
Commodities: Various varieties of White and Brown Basmati Rice and non-Basmati Rice, Wheat, Sugar, Mustard, Maize, Barley, Tea, Spices, Amaranth, Flaxseed, Pulses, etc.
Food and related products: Soya, Casein powder, Grapes, Potato,Mushrooms, Ginger, Gherkins, Fruit concentrates like Mango pulp, etc.
Feed stuff: Organic Colza cake, Sesame cake, Soya meal, Corn, Castor seed cake, etc.
Customer oriented solutions
- Procurement inspection to ascertain the quality at site & analysis at laboratory for quality evaluation
- Visual inspection of the condition of cargo, packing & marking
- Quantity and weight verification
- Incremental sampling as per client specified method or in tune with importing country specifications if the cargo is for export
- Securing the cargo after sampling
- Analytical services with facilities to test all the key areas of food safety and composition testing
- Identification of approved lots, dispatch supervision and Container sealing
- Electronic reporting with supportive documents
- Provides end-to-end control of quality and quantity
- Eurofins is the leader in Food and Feed analysis
- Inspection services complement our strong laboratory capabilities
- Sampling methods compliant with end-market requirement
- Trained Inspectors with very high integrity
- Eurofins Inspection services form a combination you and your buyer can trust
The Eurofins Advantage
- Eurofins laboratory is accredited, certified & recognized by BIS, NABL, FSSAI and APEDA
- Competence Centres with state-of-the-art equipment such as high-resolution GC, HPLCs, GCMSMS, FTIR, ELISA, HR-MS, GC-MS, HPLC, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, Real-time PCR and NMR systems
- Fast turn-around time (TAT)
- Local contact with a Global Network
- Participation in industry associations and regulatory bodies allowing early advice on potential food scares and legal obligations
- Expert advice - testing schemes, on-site-check for hygiene and allergens, labelling advice and traceability
- Results you can rely on
- International presence