Our proximate analysis services lets you assess the nutritional value of your food and animal feed while satisfying the appropriate health and safety regulations.
Our proximate analysis testing incorporates wet chemistry methods. This allows us to firstly separate, then identify, the categories of compounds present in a mixture. Either way, our analysts are seeking and analyzing protein, fat, moisture, ash and fiber in your food and feed to help assess its nutritional value.
Approved and accredited laboratories
To maintain our reputation for independence, integrity and innovation, our proximate analysis laboratories operate under strict guidelines and are ISO 17025 and FSSAI. Eurofins is staffed by scientists and technicians with years of laboratory experience - as well as degrees in chemistry and microbiology - our labs have also earned the approval of several feed associations.
By adhering to the highest industry and global governance standards, our proximate analysis services ensure that your animal feed inspires confidence and that feed rations meet producers' needs.
The Eurofins Advantage
- Eurofins laboratory is accredited, certified & recognized by BIS, NABL, FSSAI and APEDA
- Competence Centres with state-of-the-art equipment such as high-resolution GC, HPLCs, GCMSMS, FTIR, ELISA, HR-MS, GC-MS, HPLC, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, Real-time PCR and NMR systems
- Fast turn-around time (TAT)
- Local contact with a Global Network
- Participation in industry associations and regulatory bodies allowing early advice on potential food scares and legal obligations
- Expert advice - testing schemes, on-site-check for hygiene and allergens, labelling advice and traceability
- Results you can rely on
- International presence