Eurofins Analytical Services
Eurofins is the world leading food and feed testing laboratory group, deploying a comprehensive range of state-of- the-art analytical techniques in order to support its clients' increasingly stringent quality and safety standards. The Group has built up a global network of food testing laboratories and Competence Centres that perform more than 150 million assays per year to establish the safety, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of food.
We are present in India as Eurofins Analytical Services India Pvt Ltd and provide a comprehensive and one-stop testing service to businesses and organizations involved in food and feed processing,Agro products, Export, Hospitality and Retail chains.
Our comprehensive range of services can help you in
Brand Protection : Protect the brand equity and customer loyalty by delivering healthy and safe food.
Consumer Safety : Protect your customers from any contaminated, modified and unhealthy food.
Compliance with Standards : Ensure your products are in compliance with local, national and international rules and regulations for food and food products.
Ensure correct storage, shipping, packing and distribution: of commodities, food ingredients and food products
Eurofins food testing offers more than 150,000 analytical tests including all the key areas of food safety and composition testing, such as:
Food and Feed Testing
- Contaminants Testing
- GMO testing
- Microbial Analysis
- Mineral detection
- Nutritional Labeling
- Pesticide residue
- Amino acids
- Oil seed fatty acid profile
- Shelf life testing
- Equipment Validation
- Proximate analysis
- Meat Testing
- Fish Testing
- Allergen testing
- Determination of food authenticity and origin (traceability)
- Irradiated food testing
Advantages of Eurofins in food testing
- Eurofins laboratory is accredited, certified & recognized by BIS, NABL, FSSAI and APEDA
- Competence Centres with state-of-the-art equipment such as high-resolution GC, HPLCs, GCMSMS, FTIR, ELISA, HR-MS, GC-MS, HPLC, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, Real-time PCR and NMR systems
- Fast turn-around time (TAT)
- Local contact with a Global Network
- Participation in industry associations and regulatory bodies allowing early advice on potential food scares and legal obligations
- Expert advice - testing schemes, on-site-check for hygiene and allergens, labelling advice and trace-ability
- Results you can rely on
- International presence