Amino acid profiling
Amino acids (e.g. L-Lysine HCI, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan) play an increasingly important role in the creation of animal feed. To ensure you match the appropriate regulatory requirements for the level of amino acids in your feed.
Our amino acids analysis uses the liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry (HPLC) method, a highly sensitive and specific technique that delivers extremely accurate results. LC MSMS also saves time, since we do not always have to resolve the individual analyses using chromatography. In addition, we can compare the content of amino acids between products or processing steps, and supply nutritional information for you to share with your customers and comply with your labeling requirements.
To maintain our reputation for independence, integrity and innovation, our amino acids testing and analysis laboratories operate under strict guidelines and are ISO 17025 and ISO 9001:2008 accredited. Since we adhere to the highest industry standards, plus those set by a global standards organization, your food products are sure to satisfy the regulatory requirements for amino acids levels.
Discover how using our amino acids testing and analysis services can help you, by contacting
The Eurofins Advantage
- Eurofins laboratory is accredited, certified & recognized by BIS, NABL, FSSAI and APEDA
- Competence Centres with state-of-the-art equipment such as high-resolution GC, HPLCs, GCMSMS, FTIR, ELISA, HR-MS, GC-MS, HPLC, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, Real-time PCR and NMR systems
- Fast turn-around time (TAT)
- Local contact with a Global Network
- Participation in industry associations and regulatory bodies allowing early advice on potential food scares and legal obligations
- Expert advice - testing schemes, on-site-check for hygiene and allergens, labelling advice and traceability
- Results you can rely on
- International presence