Food Contaminants Testing
It is highly likely that the food may get contaminated anywhere between farm to fork chain, to make sure that your food and feed products are fit for consumption, and to protect your brand Image and consumer safety some specific contaminants testing is required.
Finding and eliminating contaminated raw materials and products can save you considerable amount of money and time before in enters your production line and supply chain.
Concentrated and trace levels of contaminants like melamine, antibiotics and hormones can be harmful to both animals and humans. Our contaminants testing service can determine trace levels of contaminants like:
- Heavy Metals
- Pesticide residues
The Eurofins Advantage
- Eurofins laboratory is accredited, certified & recognized by BIS, NABL, FSSAI and APEDA
- Competence Centres with state-of-the-art equipment such as high-resolution GC, HPLCs, GCMSMS, FTIR, ELISA, HR-MS, GC-MS, HPLC, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, Real-time PCR and NMR systems
- Fast turn-around time (TAT)
- Local contact with a Global Network
- Participation in industry associations and regulatory bodies allowing early advice on potential food scares and legal obligations
- Expert advice - testing schemes, on-site-check for hygiene and allergens, labelling advice and traceability
- Results you can rely on
- International presence