Pesticide Residues Testing
Eurofins operates several pesticide testing laboratories within its global network in addition to the Group's Competence Centre, Eurofins laboratory in Bangalore offers 500+ pesticide residue analysis.
Our Offer for pesticide testing
- Performance of pesticide residue analyses
- Recommendation of analysis scopes
- Performance of express analytics (12, 24, 48 hour-testing)
- Performance of GLP studies (in the context of pesticide's registration)
- Helpdesk regulatory framework (regulations and maximum residue limits)
- Consultancy in product safety
- Pesticide analysis for GMP studies (Ph. Eur. / USP)
- Design and technical implementation of test scopes in relation customer or product specification
- Method development and validation under GMP/GLP guidelines and in accordance with ICH guidelines
- Pesticide analysis as for FSSAI regulations.
This Competence Center with over 130 members of staff dedicated to pesticide testing is one of the leading laboratories in this field. Their experience in many matrices - including the difficult ones like tea, spices and tobacco - enables Eurofins to apply the right analytical strategy and to offer tailored advice to help clients to protect their products and brands.
Quality at Eurofins goes beyond scientific excellence and correct results. Process optimisation now allows for very fast turn-around times. High investment in state-of-the-art equipment provides all the capacity needed to meet customer requirements even in high season or in urgent cases.
Eurofins fast and high quality results is entrusted by many of the top brands in India.
Products tested for pesticides
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Dried fruits (incl. concentrates, powders etc.)
- Fruit juices and concentrates
- Tea, Coffee, Cocoa
- Beverages, Wine and spirits
- Fish & Fish products
- Meat & Meat products
- Herbs & Spices
- Dairy products
- Fats and Oils
- Soil sample, drinking, ground or surface water
- Sera, plasma, blood (in the context of GLP studies)
The Eurofins Advantage
- Eurofins laboratory is accredited, certified & recognized by BIS, NABL, FSSAI and APEDA
- Competence Centres with state-of-the-art equipment such as high-resolution GC, HPLCs, GCMSMS, FTIR, ELISA, HR-MS, GC-MS, HPLC, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, Real-time PCR and NMR systems
- Fast turn-around time (TAT)
- Local contact with a Global Network
- Participation in industry associations and regulatory bodies allowing early advice on potential food scares and legal obligations
- Expert advice - testing schemes, on-site-check for hygiene and allergens, labelling advice and traceability
- Results you can rely on
- International presence